Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Birthday and A New Year

A lot of new things have happened recently. Bethany is now 1 year old. It's a new year. Umm, and I'm sure some other things, but I can't think of them right now. We've been very busy to past week or so. I'm so glad to have some time to just relax. Here's what's been keeping us so busy.


One of Bethany's favorite things to do: be upside down.


Bethany's birthday cake.

Bethany with her own birthday cupcake. No, she isn't smiling. She's upset because she wants to grab the candle.
Bethany and her cousin, Elijah. I love how it looks like she's upset. I don't think she was, but it's almost like she's saying, "Hey, that's my favorite toy." She does love that pig.

We had visitors for New Year's Eve. Bethany was reunited with her good friend, Jaxon.
Here is our very grown up party. We don't seem childish at all. Never mind the fact we spent the night playing board games and video games. It was really fun.

Bethany and Jaxon in the new year. They thought it was the best New Year's Eve party they'd ever been to.

Bethany tried blueberries again. She liked them this time.

Visiting with Shane's side of the family. Bethany, Elijah, and pretend cousin, Jacob.

0 comments: