On Tuesday we went to Tanner's Apple Orchard. We went with the moms' group I belong to, and we got to take a tour. It was lots of fun despite the sprinkling of rain we got. I think Bethany really enjoyed it. She loves apples. She even remembers how you pick an apple. If you ask her she'll say, "Twist, twist, twist" and turn her hand like she's twisting the apple.
We got to pick four apples from the tree. Bethany really liked this part.
Bethany with one of the golden delicious we picked.
Mommy and Bethany in the orchard.
Bethany holding hands with her friend, Grayce. This was a big deal because Grayce is so loving and always wants to hold hands, but Bethany couldn't care less. I was so excited when I suggested she hold Grayce's hand, and she just did it. They really were having fun. We were getting ready to go into the packing shed, and there was just so much to see. Maybe that's why there's no smiles.
I couldn't resist this photo op.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
A Trip to Tanner's Orchard
On the way home I looked in the mirror, and this is what I saw. Apparently someone couldn't wait until we got home and had to help herself. She did pretty good too. She ate probably 3/4 of the apple.
Posted by Brandy and Shane at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment