We just got back from Walt Disney World yesterday, and we had a great time. It was a fabulous trip, although we need a little bit of time to rest up from our vacation. Included in the trip were Shane, Bethany, and I, my grandpa and grandma, my dad, my sister, and my cousin, Logan. Here's just a few pictures until I get back. Don't worry I'm going to be giving a very detailed report. I took notes to help me remember. I know all of my readers will appreciate my thoroughness even if I did get made fun of for taking notes.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
We're Back
Posted by Brandy and Shane at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so happy you had a great time! The picture of Cinderella (right?) hugging Bethany is TOO SWEET! It melted my heart! Did she get one from Prince Charming also? :)
~Angie
No, no picture with Prince Charming. We really didn't see too many princes unless you count the Beast. He was the only guy lead we saw.
Post a Comment