Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The End of August

Here's a little bit of what we've been up to during the last part of August.

I had a friend come over to paint some pictures for the baby's room. I knew Bethany would not be left out of this adventure so I figured it was a good time for her to paint some pictures for the grandparents. She called this one 'Blue and Red'.

We painted the baby's room one weekend, and Bethany just had to get her hand in this one too.She did really well and only painted the woodwork once. Luckily we caught it in time and it wiped right off.Here's my mom and dad helping with the painting. They were a huge help. I painted some, but got tired pretty quickly. Shane would have had a lot of work of to do if they hadn't helped us. Thanks guys!Bethany convinced Grandma to come into her playhouse, which was the box that her dresser came in. The playhouse lasted for a couple of weeks, but went out to meet the garbage man today.

We had a get-together with some of my high school friends. It never seems like we see each other often enough, so I wanted to make sure we saw each other before Becca and I have our babies. Plus, our class reunion is this weekend, so we needed to get some stories straight. ;)

I swiped this picture from Becca's blog, since her camera is far superior to mine. This is what we've grown to, minus Angie's husband. He had to work that day.And here's how we started 10 years ago, well without the two pregnant bellies.

Bethany and Trevor were having a lot of fun playing together. While we were trying to take the picture of the four of us, this is what came walking by. That's the end of the drain spout. Too funny.

0 comments: