Friday, September 2, 2011

Bethany's First Day of Preschool

Bethany started preschool on Wednesday.  She goes 5 days a week in the afternoon, which is really nice for us because we still have a whole year left before we'll be forced to get out of bed at an early hour.  She was very ready to start school and make some new friends.  Most of all, Mommy and Daddy were ready for her start so she could finally have someone to play with and stop asking us to play with her every hour of the day. :-)
Heading out the door with her backpack.  I called it a book bag once, but she quickly corrected me.  "It's a backpack, Mom."


Walking to school.  It's only a couple of blocks away.  So as long as the weather's nice we're going to walk everyday.
 Showing her friend her backpack.
 Bethany and Trinity, a little girl she knows from church.


When she got home, I asked her how it was and she said, "It was GREAT!"  Upon more questioning I found out she played in the kitchen center and drank 3 glasses of water at snack time.  And they read a story together.  The teachers were quite impressed and wondered if she had been in preschool before since she knew all about raising her hand and such.  What can I say?  She's a star!

0 comments: