Saturday, March 31, 2007

Three Months Old!

Bethany is now three months old. Has it gone by fast? Some days, yes. Some days, no. She now weighs between 12 and 13 lbs. Lately she has taken to giving up naps. I'm not really sure what that's all about. It seems like we're trying to constantly figure something out. She slept great today, though. Let's hope it keeps up. I know it's been awhile since I posted pictures. She's not really doing anything new. It's kind of the same old pictures. Different outfit, same pose. But here she is doing a few things.

Babies and socks. One of the great mysteries of the world. Now tell me how she got that sock that far away from her foot when she doesn't grab or play with her feet yet. It's like her socks and feet are opposing forces and repel each other like magnets.

Bethany and her mommy. She's thrilled as you can see.

She was playing hide and go seek. It was her turn to count. That's right. We have a really smart baby who already knows how to count.

Enjoying some tummy time. Well, enjoying might not be the right word. We keep trying it, though.

I love those pretty blue eyes and crazy hair.

0 comments: