I wanted to get our Easter pictures posted quickly, but I was summoned for jury duty, so some things were delayed. I went on Monday and sat around for two hours. Tuesday I was selected for a jury for traffic court. That's right. I bet you didn't realize you could have a jury trial for traffic court. Let me tell you it was thrilling. Nevertheless I'm finished now, and I earned a whole $30 plus mileage. But like I told some people, that's more than I normally make in a day.
Bethany enjoyed her first Easter, although it's taken her a couple of days to recover some lost sleep. We had a great time seeing family and introducing Bethany to some of them for the first time.
Bethany's first experience dying Easter eggs. Still a little too young to help color the eggs, but she loved watching us.
What can I say? She's just adorable.
I love this hat!! How cute is she!
Bethany with her Aunt Janet. Don't you love it when people put your baby to sleep?
This is how I found Bethany Monday morning. She is such a mover. She doesn't care about rolling over, though. It's still a little early, I realize, but you'd think with the way she scoots around her crib, she'd be ready to roll over. I guess she just likes to move when I can't see her. That could be dangerous.
2 comments:
Bethany is beatiful and sweet and cute. Grammy
She is so beautiful. I love her little smile.
Post a Comment