Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lots and Lots of Pictures

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I posted some pictures. I guess the days are just flying by. Because it had been awhile I have lots of pictures to share. Today Bethany went to the doctor and she's now up to 15 1/2 lbs. Let me tell you I feel it every time I carry her around in her carseat. The nurse and I got curious about how much that weighs, so she weighed it too. 7 lbs 1 oz. I'm going to be really strong by the time she gets out of that carseat. Hope you enjoy our pictures.

One of the new things is sucking her thumb. She tries to suck her thumb while eating a bottle. It doesn't work too well but she's determined to make it work. Tonight she had both thumbs and the bottle in there. She didn't get very good suction that way. This is the thumb sucking during naptime.

Bethany attended her first graduation. She was thrilled. So thrilled, in fact, that we had to take her out because she was screaming and squealing so loud. Here she is with her Aunt Amanda, college graduate.
Bethany with a spoon. She tried to grab the spoon while I was feeding her, so I gave her a spoon of her own. It didn't take but two seconds for her to promptly shove it in her mouth and almost gag herself. Of course getting toys in her mouth, that takes all afternoon.
My pretty baby. I love this outfit on her.
Tummy time is now bearable. She even smiles once in a while.
She loves her baby gym. She tugs and pulls on the toys and tries to get them in her mouth.

Bethany sporting her summer look.
Monday evening we went to cousin, Elijah's, birthday party. He really liked Bethany and was very patient and helpful with her. He let her lean against him because I told him she can't sit up by herself yet.

In this picture, he's helping her stay up and probably saying, "Baby, baby, baby." That's all he says the whole time she's around.

Grammy's two cuties.
Bethany tried her high chair for the first time today. It was a big success.

0 comments: