I kept meaning to post some pictures, and I'm just now getting around to it. Sorry for the delay.
Bethany had a doctor's appointment at the end of April. She's now up to 13lbs. 10 oz. When she was born, she was in the 5th percentile, now she's in the 50th. Apparently we're doing something right. She had shots that day too, and she seemed fine. She's a trooper. I guess she's going to turn out tough like her cousin.
Bethany also took her first overnight trip last weekend. We went to visit our college friends, Tim and Jaime, and their new little boy, Jaxon. There's some pictures of that at the end. First, here's Bethany just being herself.
I recently attached the Zebra rattle to her swing because she like to reach for toys now. This was the first day I put it on. I love that expression. It seems like she's saying, "Who are you? And how did you get here?"
We decided to start Bethany on cereal since she likes to eat so much. This was the first time she tried it.
She didn't really know what to think. She's gotten lots better, though. Most of the cereal actually stays in her mouth now.
Here's Bethany checking out Jaxon. He was born six weeks premature, so he's still catching up. Bethany's thinking, "I remember when I used to be that size."
I love this picture. He's totally checking her out and she just like, "Oh Jaxon, stop!"
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Some May Days
Here's we all are with our babies. I can't wait to see them grow up together. I'm sure we'll have many more pictures like this in the years to come.
Posted by Brandy and Shane at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment