Now that the weather has gotten cooler, Bethany gets to wear some of her fall things. It's so exciting to dress her in cute new outfits. I just had to take pictures of her, of course. She's getting closer to crawling. She's starting to occasionally pull her knees underneath her. From watching how she's squirming and scooting, I wouldn't be surprised if she starts crawling rather unconventionally.
She has her phone in this picture. One of her favorite toys.
Shane's putting her shoes on before we went to some garage sales on Saturday. I love her look. It seems like she's saying, "Mommy, what is he trying to do to me."
Here she is in her cute outfit that she wore the church yesterday.
She loves the camera.
Bethany and her mommy in their Sunday finest.
Monday, September 17, 2007
New Outfits
Posted by Brandy and Shane at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment