Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Zoo and a New Tooth

Yesterday we went to the zoo for the first time. Bethany and I went with my friend, Angie and her little boy, Trevor. We had such a good time.

And our other big exciting news: Bethany now has tooth number two! She's moving up in the world. Here's some pictures from yesterday.


Trevor and Bethany ready for some fun.

The angry looking Spider Monkey. I don't think he was angry though.

The peacock wondering around by the pop machine. I guess that settles the question about whether or not peacocks prefer Pepsi over Coke.

Trevor and Angie looking at the Tigers. That was all Trevor talked about while we were there was the tigers.

Bethany giving mommy a big smile.

I love how in this picture neither of the kids are actually looking at the animal. You're probably thinking, "Yeah, it seems like the enjoyed the zoo."

Bethany thought she really needed to touch this goat.

One of Bethany's new favorite things: swinging.

I zoomed in on this picture, so you could see her tooth. It's on the bottom. The other one just poked through today and is very hard to see. Stay tuned for some more teeth pictures.

0 comments: