Well you're in for a treat today. This will be the first of two updates today. I realized I have too many pictures to try and squeeze them into one post.
Bethany stays very busy everyday. She has finally turned to the corner and is pretty consistently walking. She understands so much too. She knows what it means when I ask if she wants to get the mail. The other day she was hungry for a snack, so I asked her to show me what she wanted. She took my hand and we walked in the kitchen, and she lead me to the pantry. I opened the door, and she pulled out the box of crackers she wanted. She also likes to pull the bow out her hair, but then gets fussy because her hair is in her eyes. Usually when I asked what happened to her hair bow, she knows exactly where she took it out. She's one smart cookie!
I discovered this scene one day. The photo albums are now in the basement, along with all of our other possessions. At least it seems that way.
Just a cute pic. Her capris are from our shopping extravaganza a couple of weekends ago.
Bethany has developed a new sport in our kitchen--potato chucking. She throws the potatoes around. Each throw is usually accompanied with some sort of shout.
Here's a potato mid-flight.
Bethany and Elijah on Mother's Day.
Bethany giving Mommy a kiss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment