We had a very busy Easter weekend, but we had fun. On Monday, Bethany and I didn't do much. We were both pretty tired.
We've colored eggs every year since Bethany was born starting when she was three months old, so I had to continue the tradition. This year she actually got into it.
As you can see, we had 12 colors and 12 eggs. That made it pretty easy.
Bethany and Mommy put every egg in together.
She made me nervous every time she picked up a cup. I'm glad she didn't try to drink the dye.
On Saturday we went to Grandma and Grandpa K's. Bethany found a way to amuse herself. She's really into lining things up lately.Getting a piggy back ride from Aunt Manna.
Bethany also got to look for eggs here.
She loved it.
Easter morning, Bethany continued the egg hunt.
Posing with her Easter basket.
We rounded out the weekend by going to have Easter dinner with Grammy and Papa.
Here's Bethany in her Easter dress.
0 comments:
Post a Comment