Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Weekend Visit and Some Fun at Home

A couple of weekends ago we went up to visit our friends Tim, Jaime, and Jaxon. Bethany was very excited and she talked all about it before we went, and she's still talking about Jaxon. It was a nice relaxing weekend, which was exactly what we needed.

Bethany and Jaxon had fun at the park.

Bethany moved a little slower than Jaxon. So Jaxon was down and back up to go down the slide again before Bethany even went once. Here she was getting ready to go down and Jaxon just scooted in front of her and went down the slide. She didn't care. She'll have to learn to live that if she continues to be so slow.Going in opposite directions.

This picture is from home. Bethany is all dressed up and ready to push around her baby, cell phone, baby bottle, and all-important kitchen timer.

2 comments:

Val said...

She is so big and her hair is so long... And I wish you could come visit me for a weekend. I need to call you. I'm sorry I haven't.

Brandy and Shane said...

Hey, I understand the busy-ness of being a mom. And I only have one right now.

Now about visiting you for the weekend. I should start looking into working for an airline. Then we can fly for practically free. ;)