Bethany has just experienced a couple of days of firsts. It's very exciting around our house. On Saturday Bethany laughed for the first time. Did she laugh for her mom? Nope she laughed for her Grandma Boydstun and Great-Grandma Boydstun. It's kind of appropriate, though. It says in my baby book that the first person I laughed for was my Grandma Boydstun. I finally got to hear her laugh yesterday (Monday) at Wal-Mart. I think that store will always hold a special place in my heart now.
Her other very exciting first. Today, she rolled over. She just rolled right over like she's been doing it forever. She doesn't really like tummy time too well, so I think she was just excited she found a way out of it. She finally decided that I wasn't listening to her when she fussed during tummy time, so she'd just have to do something about ending it. Shane was still awake, so he got to see it too. Here's some pictures of our growing girl:
This is a present from her cousin, Danielle. She's thinking, "I can't wait to meet Mickey." Okay, that's what I want her to be thinking. I can't wait until she can wear that hat at Disney World.
Bath time. She now loves bath time. Last night I think I was wetter than she was.
She likes to spend more time sitting up, with help, of course.
Here she is this morning during tummy time. I think this looks like her supermodel pose.
An action shot of her rolling over. What was funny she rolled one way the first time. Then the next two times it was the other way. My mom said I would only roll one way for awhile. Apparently, Bethany won't have that problem.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Lots of Firsts
Posted by Brandy and Shane at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She's getting so big! Look at those chubby little cheeks! Way to go, Bethany on all of the firsts!
Post a Comment